Pricing for Profitable Decision-Making
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Carlson School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Discover techniques to fight a price war and build strategic pricing capabilities. This course is highly-interactive and includes many case studies, individual readings, and group discussions. You’ll explore conceptual frameworks and practical applications to analyze pricing from an economic and psychological perspective. Using a template for pricing decisions and practical guidance to formulate strategy, you’ll leave this class prepared to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities and determine pricing sensitivities.
After this high-impact class, you’ll be able to:
- Build strategic pricing capabilities within your company
- Develop methods to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities
- Examine current pricing practices with the direction of pricing experts
- Effectively fight price wars
Who should attend
Managers and executives responsible for setting, recommending, or approving pricing decisions and pricing policy will benefit immensely from this course. This course is tailored to:
- Vice presidents
- Marketing, pricing, sales, or finance managers
- Market researchers
- Brand and business developers