Who should attend
Suitable for professionals at any level wanting to improve their presentations.
About the course
Learn how to make effective use of the right presentation tools so you can better engage your audience, make your message memorable and move people to action.
- Assess and select the best tools and technology for your presentation.
- Integrate technology effectively in your presentation.
- Use strategies to demonstrate credibility and engage your audience from the outset.
- Apply TED talk techniques to make your presentation engaging and memorable.
- Understand how to best structure and pace your presentation.
- Ensure your presentation sticks with effective post-presentation follow-up.
What is covered in the course?
- Using technology in your presentation.
- TED talk techniques to make your presentation engaging and memorable.
- Gaining credibility in your first 30 seconds.
- Connecting with your audience - 3 or 30.
- The tools you can use (graphics, presentation, video, interaction through devices).
- Turn off devices or integrate them?
- Taking your time - breaking down your presentation to engage your audience
- Reinforcing your point - following up with your participants after your presentation
How will I benefit?
This practical workshop will introduce you to a range of presentation tools and supporting technology. You will be guided through why, how, and when you can make the best use of them and present like a professional.
How will my organisation benefit?
More engaging presentations, delivered by a more successful, confident presenter.
David is an online professional who has been working on the web for nearly 20 years. He has experience with more than 1500 web sites and is a seasoned presenter, delivering workshops and lectures in online communication, writing for the web and social media strategy and creative. He was formerly ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.