Who should attend
For anyone with limited experience of making presentations who wants to become more confident and improve their speaking skills. Ideal for junior to middle managers, either agency or in-house, who want to maximise their impact and increase their influence.
About the course
Even the most professional and accomplished marketers can feel nervous and uncomfortable when asked to make a presentation. This course builds confidence from the first moment to the last, improving delegates’ mindsets as well as skill sets. We also study the psychology of persuasion, learn how to structure material powerfully and discover how to engage with an audience.
- Discover how to access your most positive mindset and overcome the fear of public speaking
- Identify your audience and what they care about
- Discover the ‘cycle of persuasion’ and the five secrets of great content
- Learn how to structure what you are saying for maximum effect
- An authoritative voice: improve your tone, pace, volume and emphasis
- Develop more confident body language, so that your eyes, face and hands match your message
- How to channel nervous energy
- How to handle questions
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
David is an author, blogger, executive coach and trainer. He created his own company in 2004 after a ten-year career in marketing, most recently as global PR director for €4.5bn multinational TNT Express. His portfolio of corporate communications work includes Marston’s, GE, ABB, DPD and Barclays...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.