Present to Persuade
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
If you have ever needed to persuade others through a presentation, you know there are a host of challenges to doing so effectively. By putting yourself in the listener’s situation, a presenter can more easily see the audience’s point of view and appeal to their interests. It is also critical that you have a message that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
In this interactive, one-hour webinar you will learn a proven structure for organizing a persuasive presentation, identify ways to use audience-appropriate evidence, and learn other best practice tips for presenting to persuade.
This webinar will help you:
- Compel listeners to action by clarifying the benefits for them
- Engage the emotions of listeners to quickly build rapport
- Identify and use proven steps for delivering a persuasive message
You will be able to:
- Identify and use the steps in a proven structure for persuasion.
- Apply the power of evidence and other presentation best practices.
- Compel listeners to action by clarifying the benefits for them.
- Use the planning worksheet to create a persuasive presentation.
- Follow eight tips to build rapport and persuade
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to create powerful presentations to persuade an audience.