This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
If you have ever needed to persuade others through a presentation, you know there are a host of challenges to doing so effectively. By putting yourself in the listener’s situation, a presenter can more easily see the audience’s point of view and appeal to their interests. It is also critical that you have a message that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
In this interactive, one-hour webinar you will learn a proven structure for organizing a persuasive presentation, identify ways to use audience-appropriate evidence, and learn other best practice tips for presenting to persuade.
This webinar will help you:
- Compel listeners to action by clarifying the benefits for them
- Engage the emotions of listeners to quickly build rapport
- Identify and use proven steps for delivering a persuasive message
You will be able to:
- Identify and use the steps in a proven structure for persuasion.
- Apply the power of evidence and other presentation best practices.
- Compel listeners to action by clarifying the benefits for them.
- Use the planning worksheet to create a persuasive presentation.
- Follow eight tips to build rapport and persuade
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to create powerful presentations to persuade an audience.