Preparing Successful Federal Grant Budget Proposals Workshop
The development of realistic and compliant budget proposals for Federal grant applications requires extensive planning and detail. You will develop a budget worksheet and narrative based on common Federal grant requirements. You will walk through the process, including requirements gathering, cost estimation, and submission, and will leave with the knowledge to create and adapt a development process at your organization. You are encouraged to bring your own budget proposal to class. This is an elective course in the Pass-Through and Recipient Tracks of the GMCP™.
- Develop a grant budget with appropriate information and cost estimates
- Revise a grant budget to ensure it is compliant, complete, and correctly formatted
Developing a Grant Budget
- Introduction to Developing a Grant Budget
- Pre-Award Budget Issues
- Preliminary Budget Work
- Cost Estimating
Finalizing a Grant Budget
- Budget Compliance
- Budget Forms and Attachments
- Budget Justification
- Post-Award Budget Concerns
Who should attend
Grant recipient and pass-through personnel responsible for developing the budget and budget narrative for Federal grant and cooperative agreement applications will benefit from this course.