Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Training professionals and anyone who wants to learn how modern training works and contributes to organisational development:
- Training Administrators
- Training Co Coordinators
- Training Managers
- Fresh Graduates
- HR Professionals
- Talent Supervisors
About the course
This engaging, essential and energising Oxford training program is designed specifically for training professionals who what to master, the critical training processes. This condensed program waists no time and will only show you what’s new and what works.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Master the new training cycle
- Discover how adults learn best
- Find out how learning style work best
- Master Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Discover how to measure the value of training by new evaluation methods
- Master how to write and use outcome learning objectives to get high quality training
- Be able to understand he amazing link between personality and learning styles and use it to get better training results
- The Role of Dynamic Training
- How the Training Cycle has been Changed to be More Effective
- Finding Out How People Learn Best – Learning Styles
- Advances in Competence Based Training
- Training Needs Analysis -The New Way
- How to Evaluate Training Old Approach v New
- Getting the Best from Training and Suppliers
- How to Write Outcome Learning Objectives
- A Dynamic and Fast Approach to Run Training Budgets and Manage Training Costs
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.