Predictive Analytics With Machine Learning & Data Mining
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Across industries, routine decisions and competitive strategies increasingly rely on data-driven business intelligence.
Evaluate data-driven business intelligence challenges and tools, such as data mining and machine learning techniques. Apply data-driven intelligence to improve decisions and estimate the expected impact on performance. Prepare to analyze unprecedented volumes of rich data to predict the consequences of alternative courses of action and guide decision-making. Discuss data-driven business intelligence challenges and tools like data mining and machine-learning techniques.
Explore the ins and outs of data analytics to gain perspective and experience with the complexities of “Big Data” in the business and organizational context.
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour networking lunch included.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Apply effective data-driven intelligence to improve your decisions and systematically estimate the expected impact on relevant performance objectives
- Discuss the landscape of data-driven intelligence tools, the basics of data mining techniques, and their applications in practice
- Develop a data-analytical approach to problem-solving
- Identify opportunities to derive value from data-driven intelligence
- Acquire hands-on experience to follow up on ideas or opportunities that present themselves
- Machine learning
- Applications to business
- Data mining