Who should attend
While there are no prerequisites, participants should have at least five years of experience managing projects.
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Technical professionals
About the course
This course demonstrates proven methodologies and techniques for successfully managing concurrent projects. Learn how to navigate complexity, eliminate bureaucracy, avoid over-committing, and set expectations in different role and scope situations. Focus on communicating with multiple supervisors and stakeholders with differing priorities, as well as your own teams and delegates.
You will learn to:
- Establish priorities among multiple projects (even working with multiple supervisors!)
- Delegate appropriately, while maintaining control and ensuring you stay on plan
- Track multiple projects with minimal effort, focusing on critical actions
- Communicate status and gain needed resources
- Eliminate bureaucracy and use your time more efficiently
Tim Boyd specializes in systems engineering, project management and organizational leadership development. He has experience in a wide variety of mission areas including space, air and ground systems as well as systems engineering life cycle. Mr. Boyd currently is the manager of software operati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.