Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Fisher College of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Pre-MAcc Seminar will focus on technical accounting knowledge. The knowledge and training that students gain in this non-credit seminar will enhance their ability to perform successfully in the required and elective courses for the Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree at The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business.
In addition, the Pre-MAcc Seminar will accelerate preparation for the CPA examination. Key U.S. financial accounting concepts that are relevant to the coursework in the MAcc degree and the CPA examination will be covered.
Statement of Cash Flows, Revenue Recognition, Receivables, Plant Assets/Depreciation/Intangibles, Investments & Bonds, Bonds Payable/Notes Payable/Operating Leases/Capital Leases, Stockholders' Equity, EPS & Deferred Taxes, Pensions, Comprehensive Statement of Cash Flows
Program Participants Will:
- Satisfy intermediate-level financial accounting prerequisite for MAcc degree program
- Save time and money: The seminar can save as much as two terms of coursework for business graduates with majors in fields other than accounting
- Have an easier transition into graduate courses in accounting and business
- Receive early guidance for those planning to take the CPA examination in the US
- Network with faculty and other MAcc students
- Earn a certificate for completion of the seminar