Who should attend
- Individuals who wish to create and manage product offerings with an increasing digital component, or lead their organization through Digital Transformation, including product manager or developer who are working inside a company that is already undertaking a digital transformation.
- IT professionals working within any size organization, from a startup through to a large enterprise, that has adopted digital approaches, especially mid-career IT professionals looking to reskill for a digital world.
- Those who require an introduction and basic understanding of the Digital Practitioner Body of Knowledge™ Standard (also known as the DPBoK™ Standard)
About the course
Practitioners Guide to Managing Digital is intended to guide a learner through the journey of building a digital-first viewpoint and the skills needed to thrive in the digital-first world. It is structured to show the key issues and skills needed at each stage of the digital journey, starting with the basics of a small digital project, eventually building to the concerns of a large enterprise. This fully virtual program is offered over the course of 5 half-day sessions, over the span of two weeks. See below for dates.
Individuals who complete this program will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Founder level concerns like digital value, digital infrastructure and digital product development
- Team level concerns like product management, work management and day to day operations of a digital product
- Team of teams level concerns like coordination, planning, organization structure, and culture
- Enterprise level concerns like architecture, information management, governance and risk.
Included in the program is DPBoK™ Foundation certification through The Open Group. The purpose of certification for DPBoK™ Foundation is to provide validation that the individual has gained knowledge of the foundational set of concepts for the Digital Practitioner.
Michael Fulton is currently an Associate Vice President, heading up the Technology Innovation team at Nationwide. His team’s mission is to review emerging technologies, identify the new What’s Possibles those technologies enable and to help match those What’s Possibles up with identified custom...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.