Practical Project Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of New Mexico.Full disclaimer.
Project Managers need to manage every aspect of the projects they oversee, from resources and suppliers to project costs and equipment. Effective project management is essential in today’s business world, and project management training will give you a competitive edge in the job market providing skills that you can apply immediately at your work.
The interactive curriculum of Practical Project Management provides you the essential tools you need to keep projects on task, on time, and on budget. The program is taught by highly qualified instructors who have substantial project management experience.
TEN SESSIONS (MUST ATTEND 8/10)
- The 5 Phases of a Project
- Project Environments and the Role of the Project Manager
- Stakeholder Management
- Risks and Risk Management Plan
- Scheduling for Project Success
- Budget Development and Procurement Planning
- Project Monitoring and Control
- Quality Planning and Control
- Communication and Project Reporting
- Project Integration with Business Requirements
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Speak the language of project management
- Identify and communicate effectively with the project’s stakeholders
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control, Monitor, and Close a project
- Become familiar with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
Who should attend
- A professional who manages timelines or budgets
- A project manager in need of formal training or wants to improve efficiency
- In need of education required for the PMP exam