Practical Problem Solving Method: 8-Step Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haslam College of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course is valuable to personnel at any level within your organization. The workshop consists of a combination of lecture material, discussion, and breakout sessions to replicate actual problem solving. Classroom content utilizes a customized case that is woven throughout the course lectures. Class participants will present their findings from their problem solving breakout session efforts, derived from the progressive case-study format.
- Learn how to utilize the Practical Problem Solving Method: 8-Step Problem Solving in conjunction with strategic planning tools to solve problems
- Utilize a structured critical thinking model to address problems
- Attain lasting results by using sustainment tools
- Gain in-depth knowledge to identify and resolve root causes instead of simply attacking symptoms of the larger problem
- Focus resources on the most critical areas
- Discover how to create a culture of logical problem solving within the organization
Available Industries: Aerospace & Defense