About the course
This course is valuable to personnel at any level within your organization. The workshop consists of a combination of lecture material, discussion, and breakout sessions to replicate actual problem solving. Classroom content utilizes a customized case that is woven throughout the course lectures. Class participants will present their findings from their problem solving breakout session efforts, derived from the progressive case-study format.
- Learn how to utilize the Practical Problem Solving Method: 8-Step Problem Solving in conjunction with strategic planning tools to solve problems
- Utilize a structured critical thinking model to address problems
- Attain lasting results by using sustainment tools
- Gain in-depth knowledge to identify and resolve root causes instead of simply attacking symptoms of the larger problem
- Focus resources on the most critical areas
- Discover how to create a culture of logical problem solving within the organization
Available Industries: Aerospace & Defense
James Cody is a retired Air Force Colonel with 25 years of military experience. He currently serves as the Director of the Aerospace and Defense Executive Program for Graduate and Executive Education. James holds a Master of Military Art & Science from the School of Advanced Operational Art ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.