About the course
This course consists of real case studies that demonstrate change creation. Physician leaders will closely examine those case studies and use actionable findings to manage change in their own organizations.
- Fostering change through key supporting and sustaining principles
- Case studies that demonstrate successful change
- Creating results using the "why?" and "how?" of change
- Outline an approach to fostering change which focuses on key supporting and sustaining principles
- Examine two case studies demonstrating successful change as illustrations of change creation
- Explore how your method of creating interaction around the “why” and “how” of change can potentiate results
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.