Who should attend
- Individual contributors
- Leaders and managers
- Procurement and contracts professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a better negotiator in business and in life
About the course
This course will teach you how to balance power and ethics as part of your negotiation. You will learn to recognize where your and your partner’s power lies, and how to harness it to your benefit. At the same time, you will learn how not to abuse and misuse your power in order to avoid ethical issues that may put you in legal jeopardy and that might very well end your business relationship with your partner. You will learn how to develop and maintain your reputation and how to align your values with your desired negotiation outcomes.
Participants who complete this course will be able to…
- Use different sources of power to maximize your negotiation outcomes
- Recognize your partner’s source of power to and find a countervailing source
- Anticipate the ethical challenges you might face and approach them thoughtfully
- Use reputational information about the other party to assess how much you need to protect yourself and how
- Balance your values and your business goals
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.