Who should attend
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for: Project Managers, Associate/Assistant Project Managers, Team Leads/Team Managers, Project Executives/Project Engineers, Software Developers, Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
- You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
About the course
Based on PMBOK guide - 6th Edition
PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals. The course covers the latest best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with Simplilearn’s new PMP® training course.
The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
Course Key Features
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Work breakdown structure
- Resource allocation
- Gantt charts
- Mathematical project scheduling models
- Project cost estimating
- Cost management
- Engineering economics
The globally recognized PMP® certification can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s drive better project performance and are often rewarded with substantial pay raises.
- PMP® Certification 2018
- Lesson 00 - Introduction to the Course
- Lesson 01 - Introduction to PMP Certification
- Lesson 02 - Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 03 - Project Management Framework
- Lesson 04 - Project Management Processes
- Lesson 05 - Role of the Project Manager
- Lesson 06 - Project Integration Management
- Lesson 07 - Project Scope Management
- Lesson 08 - Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 09 - Project Cost Management
- Lesson 10 - Project Quality Management
- Lesson 11 - Project Resource Management
- Lesson 12 - Project Communications Management
- Lesson 13 - Project Risk Management
- Lesson 14 - Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 15 - Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 16 - Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills
- Lifetime access to 29 hours of e-learning content
- 8 industry case studies
- 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects
- 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- Everything in Self-Paced Learning, plus
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class
- One to one mentorship for doubt resolution
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.