Who should attend
The PMP® certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for: Project Managers, Associate/Assistant Project Managers, Team Leads/Team Managers, Project Executives/Project Engineers, Software Developers, Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
- You should have a secondary degree (i.e. high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- You should have a four-year degree with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
About the course
PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management professionals. The course covers the latest best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with Simplilearn’s new PMP® training course.
The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional. Placing a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, this course also includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies.
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 8 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Work breakdown structure
- Resource allocation
- Gantt charts
- Mathematical project scheduling models
- Project cost estimating
- Cost management
- Engineering economics
The globally recognized PMP® certification can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®'s drive better project performance and are often rewarded with substantial pay raises.
- PMP® Certification 2018
- Lesson 00 - Introduction to the Course
- Lesson 01 - Introduction to PMP Certification
- Lesson 02 - Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 03 - Project Management Framework
- Lesson 04 - Project Management Processes
- Lesson 05 - Role of the Project Manager
- Lesson 06 - Project Integration Management
- Lesson 07 - Project Scope Management
- Lesson 08 - Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 09 - Project Cost Management
- Lesson 10 - Project Quality Management
- Lesson 11 - Project Resource Management
- Lesson 12 - Project Communications Management
- Lesson 13 - Project Risk Management
- Lesson 14 - Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 15 - Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 16 - Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills
- Lifetime access to 29 hours of e-learning content
- 8 industry case studies
- 20 industry-based scenarios
- 6 hands-on projects
- 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- Everything in Self-Paced Learning, plus
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class
- One to one mentorship for doubt resolution
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Videos and materials
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.