Who should attend
This PMI-RMP training course is best suited for project managers, line managers, aspiring project managers, program managers, and risk management consultants.
About the course
This PMI-RMP® Certification Training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured and objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn how to conduct risk planning, identification and analysis, and control both known and unknown risks in projects.
- 13 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 5 RMP® simulation exams
- Course completion certificate
- 32 PDUs offered
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Risk analysis
With fewer than 4,000 PMI-RMP certification holders worldwide, this course will help you distinguish yourself among your peers as an expert in risk management.
- Section 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 01 - Course Intro
- Section 02 - Overview of RMP Certification Course
- Section 03 - Plan Risk Management
- Section 04 - Identify Risk
- Section 05 - Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Section 06 - Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Part Two
- Section 07 - Plan Risk Responses
- Section 08 - Monitor Risk
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.