Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers and Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
About the course
Designed for mid- or senior-level project managers, this course will hone your skills in managing multiple projects and aligning program activities with business goals without compromising on speed, quality and efficiency. You’ll learn PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance.
- 26 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 3 PgMP® simulation exams
- 27 PDUs offered
- PMI-PgMP® Certification
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 Overview of PgMP Certification Course
- Lesson 2 Introduction to Program Management
- lesson 3 Program Management Performance Domain
- Lesson 4 Program Strategy Alignment
- Lesson 5 Program Benefits Management
- Lesson 6 Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Lesson 7 Program Governance
- Lesson 8 Program Lifecycle Management
- Lesson 9 Program Management Supporting Processess - Program Defination Phase
- Lesson 10 Program Management Supporting Processess - Program Delivery Phase
- Lesson 11 Program Management Supporting Processess - Program Closure Phase
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.