Comprehensive course analysis
- How many participants were promoted within three years after graduation?
- How did this course affect participants' professional trajectories?
- How many participants got their salary increased within two years after completing the program?
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
HR professionals preparing to sit for the PHR exam
About the course
As an HR employee, the advantages of PHR certification include becoming more valuable to the company, having an advantage when applying for a new job, and demonstrating understanding of the HR profession. Developed by Cathy Winterfield, author of the book PHR Exam Prep, the curriculum covers the most up-to-date HR Certification Institute (HRCI) body of knowledge. In this course, you will engage first-hand with Cathy through discussions, video-conference office hours and practice questions.
The course covers core knowledge requirements, including workplace planning and employment, human resources development, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations and applicable legislation.
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) requires HR professionals planning to sit for the PHR exams to have a combination of demonstrated work experience and education. For additional information, visit HRCI.org.
Required course book: PHR Exam Prep by Cathy Winterfield available at the Cornell Book Store and Amazon.
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Complete test-prep practice questions
- Explore the six functional areas of HR defined by HRCI
- Prepare for the PHR examination through readings, discussions, and practice
- Hear from experts giving their critical insights to relevant subject matters
- Engage first-hand with the course author and instructor, the author of the book, PHR Exam Prep
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- PHR Prep Certificate from eCornell
- 128 Professional Development Hours (12.8 CEUs)
Cathy Lee Pantano, MBA, MSHE, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, PCC, is an ICF-certified Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Retreat Coach with Living Forward Coaching. Cathy is also the President of NovaCore Performance Solutions, an HR consulting firm committed to enhancing the performance o...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.