Who should attend
- C-Suite executives, who want to take their game to the next level
- Rising senior leaders, who expect to join the C-suite in the next 12 months
- Division, department and team managers, who want to differentiate their leadership
- Entrepreneurs, who find themselves thrust into leadership positions
- Board members, who must provide direction and guidance for senior executives
About the course
A two-day program to help you persuade your stakeholders and influence your employees to positive action
Improve your management communication speaking skills, no matter what the managerial or executive situation, through this unique two-day program. Through analysis of your personal speech style strengths and weaknesses, you will leave this course with confidently knowing how to achieve your communication goals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You'll learn skills you can apply right away, including how to:
- Practice advanced vocal techniques, including tone, pitch, rate & diction
- Tell a compelling business story
- Communicate globally across cultures
- Craft clear and concise presentations
- Utilize the Problem-Relevance-Solution business formula
- Deal effectively with impromptu crisis communications
- Incorporate humor successfully
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategic communication, Public Relations/Media Relations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Personal Branding Subject Areas Communications Biography Kimberly Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique perspective to bu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.