Who should attend
- C-Suite executives, who want to take their game to the next level
- Rising senior leaders, who expect to join the C-suite in the next 12 months
- Division, department and team managers, who want to differentiate their leadership
- Entrepreneurs, who find themselves thrust into leadership positions
- Board members, who must provide direction and guidance for senior executives
About the course
Improve your management communication speaking skills, no matter the managerial or executive situation, through this unique 3-day program. Through analysis of your personal speech style strengths and weaknesses, you will leave this course with confidence knowing how to achieve your communication goals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You'll learn skills you can apply right away, including how to:
- Practice advanced vocal techniques, including tone, pitch, rate, and diction
- Tell a compelling business story
- Communicate globally across cultures
- Craft clear and concise presentations
- Utilize the Problem-Relevance-Solution business formula
- Deal effectively with impromptu crisis communications
- Incorporate humor successfully
- Delivering motivating messages online
- Reformatting meetings in a virtual environment
- Using Zoom for professional presentations and engagement
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Strategic communication, Public Relations/Media Relations, Entrepreneurship, Leadership Development, and Personal Branding Subject Areas Communications Biography Kimberly Pace uses her formal training in the performing arts to bring a unique perspective to bu...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.