Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Senior Managers, and Team leaders seeking to enhance their performance
- Managers desiring to sharpen their skills
- Technical staff seeking a greater understanding of management
About the course
Do you ever wish you had more hours in a day so you can get more done? The Personal Productivity course will help you learn how to establish routines, set personal goals and create an effective and practical working environment, while providing you with some tools to help you maximize your personal productivity.
Learn valuable skills like prioritizing your day, setting and following routines, organizing electronic and paper documents for easy access, taking control of your email, ways to avoid procrastination and much more.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Set & evaluate SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant & timed)
- Learn to use routines to maximize productivity
- Master numerous scheduling tools for efficient use of time
- Learn to stay on top of a to-do list
- Learn how to start new tasks & projects on the right foot
- Master basic project management techniques
- Organize physical & virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail & handheld devices
- Learn to tackle procrastination
Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Prioritizing Your Goals
- Evaluating and Adapting
The Power of Routines
- What is a Routine?
- Personal Routines
- Professional Routines
- Six Easy Ways to Simplify Your Life
- The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
- Developing a Tracking System
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Tasks
Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
- The One-Minute Rule
- The Five-Minute Rule
- What to do When You Feel like You’re Sinking
Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- The Sliding Scale
- A Checklist for Getting Started
- Evaluating and Adapting
Using Project Management Techniques
- The Triple Constraint
- Creating the Schedule
- Using a RACI Chart
Creating a Workspace
- Setting Up the Physical Layout
- Ergonomics 101
- Using Your Computer Efficiently
- Organizing Paper Files
- Organizing Electronic Files
- Scheduling Archive and Clean-Up
- Using E-mail Time Wisely
- Taking Action!
- Making the Most of Your E-mail Program
- Taking Time Back from Handheld Devices
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.