Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The primary purpose of this Programme is to provide participants with an opportunity to learn more about one’s own self as a person so as to become more competent in interpersonal relationships, and learn how our perceptions and feelings affect and are affected by others’ perceptions and feelings. The programme will also focus on the dynamics of team formation, team norms and team development.
Specifically the Programme objectives are:
- To help increase individual’s awareness of his/her own perceptions, feelings,reactions, expressions and its impact on others.
- To gain insight into the meaning and consequences of our own behaviours and actions on others’ behaviours and actions.
- To understand and experience the dynamics and processes of team behavior
- To examine the conditions of team effectiveness
- To develop the skills in diagnosing and taking more effective interpersonal and team actions.
Who should attend
Managers and Executives from all ranks and types of organisations.
Trust the experts
Academic Background: PhD in Organizational Behavior, Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University (Formerly 'University of Western Ontario'), London, Ontario, Canada MBA, Department of Management Studies, University of Roorkee (now renamed as Indian Institute of Technology), Roorkee, Ind...