Who should attend
Managers and Executives from all ranks and types of organisations.
About the course
The primary purpose of this Programme is to provide participants with an opportunity to learn more about one’s own self as a person so as to become more competent in interpersonal relationships, and learn how our perceptions and feelings affect and are affected by others’ perceptions and feelings. The programme will also focus on the dynamics of team formation, team norms and team development.
Specifically the Programme objectives are:
- To help increase individual’s awareness of his/her own perceptions, feelings,reactions, expressions and its impact on others.
- To gain insight into the meaning and consequences of our own behaviours and actions on others’ behaviours and actions.
- To understand and experience the dynamics and processes of team behavior
- To examine the conditions of team effectiveness
- To develop the skills in diagnosing and taking more effective interpersonal and team actions.
Academic Background: PhD in Organizational Behavior, Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University (Formerly 'University of Western Ontario'), London, Ontario, Canada MBA, Department of Management Studies, University of Roorkee (now renamed as Indian Institute of Technology), Roorkee, Ind...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.