Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This comprehensive course will equip candidates with the basic tools and techniques of P3O®, and educate them on the constituents of a successful P3O®. This certification enables individuals to contribute to an office or enterprise in a supporting role. P3O® Foundation is a valuable certification in the project management industry, showing that you have the knowledge to operate within a project office which follows the P3O® model. Once you have obtained your P3O® Foundation certification, you will be ready to proceed onto the P3O® Practitioner course.
P3O® (Project, Programme, and Project Office) is a framework that enables businesses to set up and maintain a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. Provided by the global best practice provider AXELOS, P3O® helps to align these areas of interest with the business’s objectives. This ensures senior management are able to make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
- Includes the P3O® Foundation examination
- Our P3O® courses are fully accredited by the PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- Accelerate your portfolio, programme, and project management career
- The Knowledge Academy is the world’s largest global training provider - book and train with confidence
- Dedicated 24/7 support to help you get the most out of your P3O® training courses
- Develop a portfolio based upon the established P3O® processes and techniques
- Learn with our world-class and highly engaging P3O® trainers, in luxury venues
- This course includes the Foundation certification
P3O® Foundation Training Outline
This is a three day course that prepares delegates for the P3O® Foundation exam by studying the official P3O® manual.
This course covers the following topics:
Essential P3O® operations and concepts
Individual, collaborative, and integrated working methods
Benefits of project management
Risk analysis and for-seeing issues
Best practice in P3O® projects
Support structures development
Encouraging evidence-based decision making
Roles of responsibility and delegation of tasks
Improving the financial aspects of projects
Creating a skilled workforce
Predict efficiency by creating capability models
Business transparency at the forefront
What's included in this P3O Training Course?
The following is included in this P3O® Foundation course:
- P3O® Foundation Examination
- Pre-course material
- The Knowledge Academy P3O® Foundation Manual
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices 2013 ISBN: 9780113314225
- Experienced Instructor
P3O® Foundation Examination
This exam is:
5 questions are trial and not counted
Pass mark is 50%
Pass rate is 98%
Confirms knowledge and understanding of P3O®
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.