P3o® Foundation & Practitioner
This comprehensive P3O® course will cover the knowledge required to pass the P3O® Foundation and Practitioner examinations. The training course will allow individuals to analyse, distinguish, and review the success or failure of projects, with a full appreciation of differing principles and varying roles that contribute to a successful P3O®. This P3O® certification indicates that a candidate is a proficient Portfolio Manager and can be entrusted with making informed operational decisions.
P3O® (Project, Programme, and Project Office) is a framework that enables businesses to set up and maintain a support structure to deliver change within their organisation. Provided by the global best practice provider AXELOS, P3O® helps to align these areas of interest with the business’s objectives. This ensures senior management are able to make informed decisions about how these components of the business can fit in with the overall strategy.
- This is a combined course - including the Foundation and the Practitioner certifications
- Our P3O® courses are fully accredited by the PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- The Knowledge Academy is the world’s largest global training provider - book and train with confidence
- Dedicated 24/7 support to help you get the most out of your P3O® courses
- Develop a portfolio based upon the established P3O® processes and techniques
- Learn with our world-class and highly engaging P3O® trainers, in luxury venues
P3O® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The following is included in this P3O® course:
- P3O® Foundation Examination
- P3O® Practitioner Examination
- Pre-course material
- The Knowledge Academy P3O® Foundation & Practitioner Manual
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices 2013 ISBN: 9780113314225
- Experienced P3O® Instructor
P3O® Foundation exam:
- Confirms knowledge and understanding of P3O®
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions
- 5 questions are trial and not counted
- 1 hour
- Closed book
- Pass mark is 50% (40 out of 80)
- Pass rate is 98%
P3O® Practitioner exam:
- Focuses on the ability to design, implement, manage, and work in a P3O® office
- Objective testing
- 4 questions, worth 20 marks each - 80 marks in total
- 150 minutes
- Open book – the P3O® guide is allowed
- Pass mark is 50%
- Pass rate is 95%
*After completing 4 days of classroom training and successfully passing your Foundation Exam, the fifth day of this course is a flexible exam preparation day to complete at your convenience in order to prepare you to take and pass your Practitioner exam online.
We provide comprehensive support during the exam process to make the experience as simple as possible. This exam can be taken at a suitable time, subject to availability; online, anywhere.
Benefits of online exams include:
- Proven higher pass rates
- Quicker Results
- Save Travel Costs
Take your exam at your home, office, or work when you are ready