Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme
Helping businesses get to grips with new computing
An online programme on blockchain for business leaders and innovators.
While Blockchain exploration was initially reserved for firms operating in the financial industry, the potential of Blockchain technology is being realised by all sectors, including the likes of energy, telecoms and pharmaceuticals. Don't get left behind.
Our online Programme cohesively integrates relevant information on Blockchain for business leaders and innovators by showcasing best use cases, value propositions, and implementation strategies in the Blockchain industry.
You will learn:
- what Blockchain is and how it works.
- how Blockchain will affect the future of business and your organisation.
- how to make better strategic business decisions.
Hear from industry leaders and global Blockchain technology experts as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online programme:
Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
Module 1 Understanding Blockchain
Module 2 The Blockchain ecosystem
Module 3 Innovations in value transfer
Module 4 Decentralised apps and smart contracts
Module 5 Transforming enterprise business models
Module 6 Blockchain frontiers
- A good understanding of what Blockchain is and how it works.
- The ability to make better strategic business decisions by utilising frameworks covered.
- A global network of like-minded, forward-thinking professionals and business innovators.