Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme
Helping businesses get to grips with new computing
An online programme on blockchain for business leaders and innovators.
While Blockchain exploration was initially reserved for firms operating in the financial industry, the potential of Blockchain technology is being realised by all sectors, including the likes of energy, telecoms and pharmaceuticals. Don't get left behind.
Our online Programme cohesively integrates relevant information on Blockchain for business leaders and innovators by showcasing best use cases, value propositions, and implementation strategies in the Blockchain industry.
You will learn:
- what Blockchain is and how it works.
- how Blockchain will affect the future of business and your organisation.
- how to make better strategic business decisions.
Hear from industry leaders and global Blockchain technology experts as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online programme:
Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
Module 1 Understanding Blockchain
Module 2 The Blockchain ecosystem
Module 3 Innovations in value transfer
Module 4 Decentralised apps and smart contracts
Module 5 Transforming enterprise business models
Module 6 Blockchain frontiers
- A good understanding of what Blockchain is and how it works.
- The ability to make better strategic business decisions by utilising frameworks covered.
- A global network of like-minded, forward-thinking professionals and business innovators.
What will set you apart
After successfully completing this highly interactive and supported online learning journey, you’ll walk away with:
- A foundational understanding of what blockchain is and how it works, as well as insights into how it will affect the future of business and your organisation
- The ability to make better strategic business decisions by utilising the Oxford Blockchain Strategic framework, Oxford Blockchain Regulation framework and the Oxford Blockchain Ecosystem map
- A global network of likeminded, forward-thinking professionals and business innovators, opening up doors for collaboration and partnerships through an ongoing project in groups
- Blockchain certification in the form of a certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford as validation of your blockchain training, newfound understanding and strategic knowledge
Earn a certificate of attendance from Oxford Saïd
Earn blockchain certification in the form of a certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford as recognition of the industry-leading competencies you’ve developed and blockchain training you’ve received over the course of this blockchain programme, and use it to set yourself apart as a future-minded strategic business innovator.
Certificates are issued in your legal name upon successfully completing a programme. In order to earn your certificate, you must meet the stipulated requirements for programme completion. The visual representation of the certificate here serves as an exemplar, and may be subject to change at the discretion of the University.
All certificate costs, including packaging and international delivery, are included in the programme fee.