Who should attend
This program is aimed at owners and visionary entrepreneurs who lead businesses with an established client base and expected annual sales of over 1m, who are preparing themselves and their businesses for further growth in an international environment.
About the course
The Owners Scale-up Program is structured to refresh business management knowledge, identify market growth opportunities and investment readiness and to discuss concepts and strategies in order to sustain and grow your business in a changing economy.
- Take a step back from daily tactical activities and take charge of the overarching strategy that steers your business
- Learn strategies to scale up your business
- Strenghten your leadership skills and capability for innovation
- Update your business management knowledge
- Expand your professional network
- Make a difference in your organization and grow professionally and sustainably
An innovative learning model
- Work in small classes and workgroups which maximize the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss practical case-studies and share best practices.
- Workshops to develop management and leadership skills.
- Space for person reflection and opportunity to focus on your personal growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways which can be implemented in your company.
Module 1: Innovation
- Opportunity recognition.
- Disruptive Innovation.
- Social Innovation.
Module 2: Scaling up
- Moving from short-term to long-term strategy.
- How to gain a competitive advantage.
- Corporate strategy and organizational growth.
- Scaling up.
- Corporate governance.
- Entrepreneurial decision making.
Module 3: Leadership
- How to be an owner.
- Managing Talent.
- Creating a winning corporate culture.
- Managing multicultural teams.
Professor Pistrui has more than 25 years of managerial experience. Following his time at Bristol-Myers Squibb in the United States, Joseph went on to work with global organizations, including AstraZeneca, BBVA, Bosch, BT, Citigroup, DT, Financial Times, HSBC, Microsoft, Rio Tinto, Royal Dutch She...
Professor Joe Haslam is the cofounder of five companies. Marrakech, the first company he cofounded, raised over $75m in Venture Capital and scaled to 250 staff. He is now the cofounder and Chairman of Hot Hotels, the first company from Spain to be accelerated by the Techstars program in the USA. ...
Born of a Tunisian mother and a Dominican father and married to a French citizen, Rachida likes to describe herself as a product of globalization. “I am very versatile and in that respect the cultural diversity and openness to change of IE Business School provides me with an ideal environment whe...
“How to manage relationships between people, customers and suppliers and organizations in general is at the heart of my work which spans supply chain management, marketing and more recently finance” says Daniel who spent more than a decade investigating business models in different industries su...
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.