Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Founders or business owners/co-owners of companies in existence for a minimum of 2 years with at least N50m annual turnover.
- Partners in professional firms with at least five professionals.
About the course
The Owner Managers Programme (OMP) is designed for owners / managing directors of small and medium scale organisations. The OMP is designed to provide business owners with skills and capacity for development of long term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
Key Learning Objectives
The OMP will enable participants:
- Acquire knowledge of steps required to build competitive and sustainable businesses.
- Gain knowledge on the importance of entrepreneurial leadership to inspire creativity and build commitment at all levels in their organisation.
- Understand how to innovate systematically in cost-effective ways that are relevant to the customer.
- Develop critical skills required to continuously identify and assess new business opportunities.
- Master the business dynamics and benefits of for-profit businesses with a social impact and its importance for business sustainability.
- Discover how to build a culture of excellence for sustained competitive advantage.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.