Overcoming Workplace Negativity With Enthusiasm
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Negative attitudes spread to the point where they eventually affect performance and decision-making. That's the bad news. The good news is that enthusiasm and positive attitudes spread just as quickly and affect performance just as much -- in the right direction.
Overcoming Workplace Negativity with Enthusiasm is a live online program that will show you how to use Dale Carnegie's proven ways to prevent the naysayers, whiners and downers from robbing you and your group of the energy to succeed. In just 3 hours, you'll learn specific techniques for dealing with that burned-out feeling so that you can lead with confidence and enthusiasm. Take a positive step toward success right now.
This workshop will help you:
- Turn common barriers into opportunities
- Use proven principles to gain cooperation from negative people
- Follow specific strategies for turning problems into solutions
- Assess your attitude in relation to the workplace around you.
- Use five categories to identify sources of workplace negativity.
- Use seven key questions to analyze four types of negativity-based barriers.
- Turn common barriers into opportunities.
- Use principles to gain cooperation from negative people.
- Build relationships based on trust.
- Use a process to disagree agreeably.
- Use a four-step process for problem solving.
- Follow specific strategies for turning problems into solutions.
Who should attend
Individuals, teams, and leaders who want to improve interpersonal interaction and their work environment. This program will empower employees to take positive steps toward overcoming negativity.