Outstanding Customer Service
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
Outstanding service starts with solid relationships, and there are principles you can follow to maintain professionalism and strengthen relationships with customers. You also need to have a process to resolve complaints, ensuring that you deal with the emotional and practical aspects of each customer’s issue. While basic telephone courtesy is a must, the finer points are often missed and can make a big difference.
In this interactive, one-hour webinar, you will be given a simple yet effective eight-step process for resolving complaints, as well as some key guidelines to follow in dealing with challenging customers. You will also learn the five approaches to engage customers and build loyalty, and a useful process for gaining customer referrals without being pushy or aggressive.
This webinar will help you:
- Maintain professionalism in every situation
- Engage customers and build loyalty
- Follow a consistent process to efficiently resolve customer complaints
You will be able to:
- Use principles to maintain professionalism and strengthen customer relationships.
- Leverage five approaches to engage customers and build loyalty.
- Follow a consistent process to efficiently resolve customer complaints.
- Retain current and attract new customers by requesting referrals.
Who should attend
Any customer service, sales, customer and technical support, receptionists, and accounts payable personnel who want to provide truly outstanding levels of customer service.