International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Organizational Strategies for Health and Financial Wellness — Certificate Series
Add course to comparison
Jun 26—272 days
San Diego, CA, USA
USD 885 per day
- Health literacy and well-being programs
- Financial literacy and well-being programs
- Individual and population retirement income management
- Making the business case for implementation of programs
- Return on investment
- Impact on organizational workforce and succession planning
- Identifying what can and cannot be measured
- Tailoring solutions to your population's demographics
- Communication with plan members at different life phases
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve