Organizational Strategies for Health and Financial Wellness — Certificate Series
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
- Health literacy and well-being programs
- Financial literacy and well-being programs
- Individual and population retirement income management
- Making the business case for implementation of programs
- Return on investment
- Impact on organizational workforce and succession planning
- Identifying what can and cannot be measured
- Tailoring solutions to your population's demographics
- Communication with plan members at different life phases
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve