Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial service
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- Health literacy and well-being programs
- Financial literacy and well-being programs
- Individual and population retirement income management
- Making the business case for implementation of programs
- Return on investment
- Impact on organizational workforce and succession planning
- Identifying what can and cannot be measured
- Tailoring solutions to your population's demographics
- Communication with plan members at different life phases
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Linda has a keen ability to bring financial planning and workplace benefits planning together to help employees maximize their benefits. She is a widely sought after public speaker specializing in workplace employee financial issues. She likes to use her vacation home down in Florida as her “land...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.