Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organizations, services sector, and public utilities will find this programme extremely useful.
About the course
In today’s rapidly changing milieu, ethical responsibility has become a vital concern for a business organization. The programme on Organizational Ethics & Values is designed to provide an ethical dimension to the conducts brought about by the change agents/millennials within a business organization. It highlights ethical dilemmas that a change agent/millennial faces within an organization and builds various ethical perspectives and principles that have the potential to enable a change agent/millennial in dealing with these dilemmas. In addition, the programme intends to help the participants think more deeply about the ethical choices that they are required to make so as to run a successful and sustainable business organization.
- Appreciate the significance of ethics and values in organization
- Understand the organizational processes that result in ethical failures
- Recognize the value of diversity in workplace and usefulness of inclusion
- Understand ethical dilemmas faced by business leaders and how they can successfully resolve them
- Understand the personality traits and learn the ways to transform the character
- Understand the values that the millennials adopt and to sensitize the participants to integrating values of millennials to issues of business ethics
- Make aware of the ethical issues concerning STP, 4Ps, and International Marketing
- Understand the ethical implications of environmental hazards caused by Business Organizations
- Appreciate the importance of ethics in the usage of Information Technology
- Aware of the features and scope of CSR
- Make CSR aligned with value chain activities and/or competitive business landscape
- Significance of Ethics and Values
- Ethical Behavior at Workplace
- Diversity and Inclusion (I & II)
- Ethical Leadership
- Character Building
- Millennials and Values
- Ethical Issues in Marketing (I & II)
- Business Organizations and the Environment: Ethical Issues
- Professional Ethics of IT (I & II)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Creation of Shared Value
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions, case studies, exercises, and group activities.
Dr. Biswanath Swain is currently an Assistant Professor (Ethics) in the Area of Humanities and Social Sciences at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore. He earned his PhD degree from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, and MA and MPhil from University of Hyderabad. He has b...
Dr. Akhaya Kumar Nayak is a faculty member in the area of Humanities and Social Sciences (Sociology). He has earned his doctorate degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 2013. His teaching interests include Sociological Perspectives, Indian Society and Culture, Ethics and Corporate ...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.