Who should attend
- Business and government leaders
- Professionals working in industrial, energy, manufacturing, retail, information technology, engineering, procurement, and human resource fields
- Educators, academics, and training specialists
- Researchers in the arena of digitalization and digital transformation
- Compliance officers
- Business and system analysts
- Health, safety and environmental specialists and regulators
- Project managers
- Professionals interested in behavioral, psychological, and cultural aspects of the workplace
About the course
Digital transformation is no longer a technical challenge, but rather an organizational, behavioral, and cultural challenge that requires adaptive changes in organizational culture, agility, workflows and decision-making processes to effectively implement digital technologies and create long-term resilience.
This Oxford organizational and cultural digital transformation online training seminar highlights how the majority of digital transformation programs fail to deploy due to lack of changes in the conventional monolithic, hierarchical workflow processes and organizational mindset; and offers insights on how to transform into a more agile, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional organizational culture to enable rollout.
Nowadays, it is evident that employers and leaders must understand what the multi-generational workforce want, need, and believe to effectively accelerate the digital journey and deliver sustainable goals.
- Realize the organizational culture change because of modernization
- Reinvent internal processes and workflows to match the need of the hour
- Address the new realities emerging from COVID-19
- Formulate and run a strategy to unlock the full value of the digital age
- Train the workforce to proactively address bottlenecks and pain points
- Prepare the workplace environment for the future workforce
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- The “Mirror Worlds”
- Adaptive change management
- Post-COVID-19: connected worker & remote operations support
- Autonomous operations
- Pillars of digital transformation
- Stages of digital transformation journey
- Mindset change
- Workplace new realities
- Convergence of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT)
- Digital savvy workforce
On successful completion of this online training course, Oxford Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates. Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE): In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.