Organization Design Master Class
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Caliber Consulting.Full disclaimer.
This 2-day masterclass will be conducted by the thought leader on organizational design, Dr. Naomi Stanford. The masterclass will take a deep dive and practical look at designing optimal organizational structures. However, it stresses the comprehensive systems approach to organizational design which includes alignment to strategy, rewards & performance, processes, culture, roles & responsibilities, etc. Official certification endorsed by Naomi Stanford will also be provided.
This a unique course that focuses on building capabilities in org. design through a hands on practical session with one of the world’s foremost thought leaders on the subject. It will help individuals avoid common mistakes associated in org. design while also providing a practical tool kit on comprehensive system design (structure, rewards, culture, processes, systems, etc.)
- Understand the key competencies and principles of org. design
- Use a whole systems approach to designing your org. to deliver the strategic business objectives
- Learn how to overcome common barriers and pitfalls to org. design and restructuring
- Conduct real life case studies and develop micro/macro designs
- Gain certification in org. design endorsed by Dr. Naomi Stanford
Who should attend
Leaders, executives, managers and organizational change agents who have the desire to drive effective organizational design that encourages high performance and adaptability to changing cirsumstances. All corporate leaders, department heads, and managers of HR, strategy, & performance, org. development, org. excellence, and other relevant functions.