Who should attend
This course is recommended for anyone working in the workplace and in particular; people wanting to learn about developing organisations; any OD practitioner wanting to consolidate existing learning; or any person interested in developing healthy workplaces.
About the course
Gain an understanding of the key characteristics and theories of Organisational Development that shape and underpin practice and discover a range of approaches and tools that can be utilised to strengthen your OD practice.
This course covers the fundamentals of Organisational Development including the history; the key thinkers; and the evolution of Organisational Development practice.
Delivered by 4 x 1.5 half hour virtual learning sessions, our OD expert(s), will lead you through a series of discussions, interactive groupwork, and a case study to practically apply your learning, as well as some time to reflect both on your own organisation and your future learning.
- Understand, describe and define OD
- Describe the consultancy cycle
- Apply the consultancy cycle to the phases of OD
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Increased appreciation of the relationships between OD and other disciplines such as HR and L&D.
- An understanding of the phases of OD and the use of the consultancy cycle for each phase
- An awareness and CPD plan to develop the technical competencies and self-practitioner behaviours required to be a credible Organisational Development practitioner.
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.