Who should attend
- Restaurant owners, managers, and operators
- Foodservice professionals responsible for their organization's financial performance
- Hospitality professionals
- Executive chefs
About the course
When your restaurant is busy, you might think it isn't possible to generate any additional revenue. However, in this course Professor Sheryl Kimes will provide you will a set of tools you can use to optimize your table mix so it better reflects the mix of parties you have coming in through the door. You will also learn how to select and place tables, assign guests to tables, and set the ambiance of your restaurant to grow your revenue. Finally, you will devise pricing strategies that are most effective when your restaurant is busy.
Participants who complete this course will be able to...
- Determine the optimal table mix in your restaurant to maximize revenue from the available space when your restaurant is at capacity
- Design your space to increase guest satisfaction and restaurant productivity
- Determine pricing strategies that optimize revenue when your restaurant is busy
Education Qualifications PhD, Operations Management, University of Texas at Austin, 1987 MBA, New Mexico State University, 1983 MA, Public Administration, University of Virginia, 1977 AB, Political Science and Mathematics, University of Missouri, 1975 Academic Experience Visiting Professor, Na...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.