Who should attend
- Corporate executives
- SME business owners
- Senior marketers
About the course
A 5 hour online masterclass to completed at your own time and pace. On completion delegates receive a certificate of attendance and digital credential to use on your LinkedIn profile.
This online version of the popular GIBS Digital Transformation Masterclass will equip senior executives and business leaders with the tools to adapt, succeed and thrive in an era of unprecedented digital disruption. You will acquire the skills to speak and make decisions about digital transformation strategies and technologies like big data AI, blockchain, IoT and more, through the lens of their application to business.
This online course consists of a series of informative videos, insightful content and work exercises.
Modules to be covered include:
- Data: the foundation of digital
- What do we mean by digital transformation?
- Four strategies for digital transformation
- Big data, the cloud, and artificial intelligence
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- IoT, nanotechnology and the next frontier
How you will benefit
- Learn definitions and explanations for hyped up tech buzzwords and concepts
- Learn from the best local and international case studies
- Develop a framework for thinking about digital disruption in business'
- Learn the skills required to enable authentic digital transformation
- Never again find yourself in a meeting where someone is talking about a digital concept you don't understand
- Complete at your own pace
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance & digital credential to use on your LinkedIn profile.
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.