Who should attend
Human resource professionals with less than three years of experience, as well as those interested in beginning a career in human resources. This program also benefits experienced HR professionals who want a refresher on key issues impacting the industry.
About the course
Ideal for those with less than three years of experience in human resources, as well as for more experienced professionals seeking a refresher, this fully online program provides an overview of areas vital to human resource management. Content includes global HR, employee benefits, and legal factors such as Equal Employment Opportunity. The course also addresses staffing needs, assessments, and solutions including recruiting, training and motivating employees, as well as how to resolve performance issues. Successful completion of this program results in an FIU Executive Education certificate
Elevate your HR expertise through in-depth training and insightful strategies from successful HR leaders.
Here’s the key topics you’ll cover during your program:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations
- Global Human Resources.
Robert is Principal and Founder of RX Global Consulting providing global business development, HR consulting, and Executive Coaching. He focuses on developing and growing businesses, establishing relationships with global clients and business leaders in multinational companies, universities, and...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.