Who should attend
- Corporate executives and managers from across organisations.
- Members of Social and Ethics Board Committees.
About the course
Moving purpose, values and ethics to the centre of organisational decision making.
A 5 hour online masterclass to complete at your own time and pace. On completion delegates receive a certificate of attendance and a digital credential to use on your LinkedIn profile.
Ethical fitness helps prevent the massive financial and reputational damage which bad behaviour can inflict. But it's also about seizing opportunity – establishing an extended window of competitive advantage through building fit-for-purpose organisations and high performance cultures. Ethical behaviour builds trust, and when there is trust, individuals, teams, corporations and society flourish.
It's for these reasons that ethics belong at the heart of business. This masterclass helps managers achieve ethical excellence through creative ideas which can be translated into pragmatic plans of action.
How you will benefit
- How to develop a more purpose-driven and values-based approach.
- What drives ethical choices and underpins behavioural change.
- How to build the ethical fitness of both yourself and your team.
- How to develop more innovative and effective approaches to ethics management.
- How to practically work through ethical dilemmas.
- How to build reputation and trust, and improve relationships with your key stakeholders.
Rabbi Gideon Pogrund founded and directs the GIBS Ethics and Governance Think Tank. Working with senior business, government and civil society leaders, the Think Tank's purpose is to influence and encourage South African business to follow a more ethical approach and thereby help secure a more su...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.