Who should attend
- SMEs thinking of putting their business online
- Employees in companies who have been tasked with putting the company online
- Retailers who are starting to sell more online
- Entrepreneurs looking to start on online business
About the course
This is an online masterclass, it will take between 5-7 hours to complete. Delegates have four months to access the platform and complete the class. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance and a digital credential to use on their LinkedIn profile.
After lagging behind in the e-commerce space, Covid-19 has forced consumers online and changed their purchasing behaviours. Learn how to run an e-commerce business or division that generates profit from the founder of one of South Africa's most successful online retailers.
In this masterclass you will get an understanding of how the digital economy functions and develop the critical insights needed to succeed in e-commerce and digital marketing.
How you will benefit
- Learn the basics of building a website including desktop and mobi design and thinking
- Understand how to take an order online and get it delivered (payment gateways and product delivery solutions)
- Learn about data analytics so that you can understand what your customers are doing on your site
- Get a broad understanding of digital marketing including Google AdWords, SEO and Facebook marketing
- Delve into the latest strategic thinking on ecommerce on SA
- Understand UX/UI website design thinking;
- A/B testing: What initial experiments your company should begin with to achieve customer centricity
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.