About the course
Our established series of dinners feature high-calibre speakers and an audience drawn from all parts of the private equity and venture capital community, making it an ideal networking event to raise your profile and entertain your clients. All proceeds from fundraising are donated to charity. The Northern Ireland Dinner will also host the BVCA's Regional Management Team Awards, which will recognise and celebrate the industry's success stories within the region.
- 19:00 Registration and networking drinks
- 20:00 Welcome from Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 20:05 Dinner service
- 21:25 Management Team Awards, presented by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 21:35 Dinner service resumes
- 22:05 Business card draw and charity donations
- 22:10 Address by guest speaker - LJ Rich
- 22:30 Heads & Tails followed by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:40 Closing remarks by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:45 Networking reception
- 01:00 Guest Departure
Amy Williams claimed Team GB’s sole victory at the Vancouver Winter Olympics and put the skeleton bobsleigh event firmly on the map. She became Britain’s first solo Winter Olympic gold medallist for 30 years and set the stage for later successes. Having started her sporting career as a runner, ...
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.