Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Our established series of dinners feature high-calibre speakers and an audience drawn from all parts of the private equity and venture capital community, making it an ideal networking event to raise your profile and entertain your clients. All proceeds from fundraising are donated to charity. The North West Dinner will also host the BVCA's Regional Management Team Awards, which will recognise and celebrate the industry's success stories within the region.
- 19:00 Registration and networking drinks
- 20:00 Welcome from Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 20:05 Dinner service
- 21:25 Management Team Awards, presented by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 21:35 Dinner service resumes
- 22:05 Business card draw and charity donations
- 22:10 Address by guest speaker - Jason Bradbury
- 22:30 Heads & Tails followed by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:40 Closing remarks by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:45 Networking reception
- 01:00 Guest Departure
The British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA) has appointed Michael Moore (pictured), former Liberal Democrat MP and Scottish secretary of state, as its new director general. Moore succeeds Tim Hames and will take up the position later this year. Currently a senior advisor...
Neil joined Silverfleet Capital in 1989, and was Managing Partner from 2004 to 2019, when he moved to Chairman of the firm. Having led some of Silverfleet Capital’s most successful investments including Finnish Chemicals and Sterigenics, Neil currently chairs the Silverfleet Capital Investment Co...
A double Olympic gold medallist, Kelly Holmes became only the second woman in history to claim the 800m and 1500m titles in the same Games. She won seven Gold, eight Silver and four Bronze medals at Olympic, Commonwealth and European levels. In 2004, BBC Sports gave her the title of Personality o...