About the course
Our established series of dinners feature high-calibre speakers and an audience drawn from all parts of the private equity and venture capital community, making it an ideal networking event to raise your profile and entertain your clients. All proceeds from fundraising are donated to charity. The North West Dinner will also host the BVCA's Regional Management Team Awards, which will recognise and celebrate the industry's success stories within the region.
- 19:00 Registration and networking drinks
- 20:00 Welcome from Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 20:05 Dinner service
- 21:25 Management Team Awards, presented by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 21:35 Dinner service resumes
- 22:05 Business card draw and charity donations
- 22:10 Address by guest speaker - Jason Bradbury
- 22:30 Heads & Tails followed by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:40 Closing remarks by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:45 Networking reception
- 01:00 Guest Departure
A double Olympic gold medallist, Kelly Holmes became only the second woman in history to claim the 800m and 1500m titles in the same Games. She won seven Gold, eight Silver and four Bronze medals at Olympic, Commonwealth and European levels. In 2004, BBC Sports gave her the title of Personality o...
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.