About the course
Staying up to date and showing your proficiency on the legal and corporate governance of a business is a prerequisite associated with being a Non-Executive Director (NED). This course focuses on your responsibilities whether you are a first time or experienced NED.
Key topics include
- The legal responsibilities of boards and directors
- Corporate governance
- Characteristics of effective boards and NEDs
- Removing directors
- Issues of remuneration
- Q&A with an experienced NED and more
What will delegates take away?
- A core understanding of corporate governance and legal responsibilities
- Approaches and techniques to help you become an effective NED
- Opportunity to share experiences and network
Murray holds Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Glasgow; an MBA from Cranfield School of Management and an accounting qualification from the Institute of Certified Accountants. He currently delivers NED development programmes for the Financial Times, BV...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.