Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
Staying up to date and showing your proficiency on the legal and corporate governance of a business is a prerequisite associated with being a Non-Executive Director (NED). This course focuses on your responsibilities whether you are a first time or experienced NED.
Key topics include
- The legal responsibilities of boards and directors
- Corporate governance
- Characteristics of effective boards and NEDs
- Removing directors
- Issues of remuneration
- Q&A with an experienced NED and more
What will delegates take away?
- A core understanding of corporate governance and legal responsibilities
- Approaches and techniques to help you become an effective NED
- Opportunity to share experiences and network