Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Staying up to date and showing your proficiency on the legal and corporate governance of a business is a prerequisite associated with being a Non-Executive Director (NED). This course focuses on your responsibilities whether you are a first time or experienced NED.
Key topics include
- The legal responsibilities of boards and directors
- Corporate governance
- Characteristics of effective boards and NEDs
- Removing directors
- Issues of remuneration
- Q&A with an experienced NED and more
What will delegates take away?
- A core understanding of corporate governance and legal responsibilities
- Approaches and techniques to help you become an effective NED
- Opportunity to share experiences and network
Murray holds Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in mechanical engineering from the University of Glasgow; an MBA from Cranfield School of Management and an accounting qualification from the Institute of Certified Accountants. He currently delivers NED development programmes for the Financial Times, BV...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.