NICF- Robotic Systems (SF)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
This 5-day course is designed for professionals who wish to gain specialised knowledge in the integration and development of various components within intelligent robotic systems for a wide range application across various industries. The modules will benefit those working in various sectors, for example, in medical, manufacturing and defence industry.
Participants will gain in-depth knowledge in areas like understanding autonomous behaviour types in robotics, robotics sensory operations, understanding robotics mobility, and robotic path planning and fuzzy behaviors in robotics. There will be projects and assessment to reinforce participants’ learning as part of the course.
This course is part of theAnalytics and Intelligent Systems series and Graduate Certificate in Intelligent Robotic Systems series offered by NUS-ISS.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand robotic systems, their parts and how they are utilized in various industries in Singapore and globally
- Understand the fundamentals of autonomous behavior types in robotics
- Apply localization and mapping schemes for robotics
- Understand advanced robotic sensory systems and their operations
- Represent knowledge and uncertainty in robotic systems
- Understand the various means of robotic mobility, their corresponding models and means of computation
- Understand the techniques used in robotic path planning
- Apply and evaluate the different approaches and models for path planning
- Understand fuzzy behavior in robotics
- Apply various control techniques and decision control methods for cooperative robotics
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Robotic Systems.
- Autonomous Behavior
- Robotic Sensory Systems
- Robotic Locomotion
- Robotic Pathway Planning
- Fuzzy Behavior
Who should attend
The target course participants are for professionals interested in robotic systems.
This course will be useful for:
- Engineering professionals
- Systems specialists
- Engineering managers
- R&D professionals