NICF- (ISC)² Csslp cbk Training Seminar
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
In light of heightened information security concerns, organisations are looking at security as part of software development and the software lifecycle. The official 5-day (ISC)2 CSSLP® CBK Training Seminar is the exclusive review course endorsed by (ISC)2 to learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle, which is critical to a Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®).
You will learn about the tools, processes and on how security should be built into each phase of the software lifecycle. The course details security measures that must be put in place during the requirements, design, implementation, testing and acceptance phases as well as during deployment, operations, maintenance and ultimately disposal.
This will ensure you are properly prepared to take on the constant evolving vulnerabilities exposed in software development.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle
What Will Be Covered
- Secure software concepts - security implications in software development
- Secure software requirements - capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure software design - translating security requirements into application design elements
- Secure software implementation/coding - unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure software testing - integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software acceptance - security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software deployment, operations, maintenance and disposal - security issues around steady state operations and management of software
Lectures and demos
Who should attend
- Software Developers
- Development Managers
- Technical Architects
- Business Analysts
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Information Security Professionals & Managers
- Anyone who wishes to attain a holistic understanding of how information security considerations could be built into the software development lifecycle to better protect the enterprise information assets
- Anyone who wishes to sit for the CSSLP® exam
a) CSSLP Credential Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in one or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)2 CSSLP CBK® or three years of recent work experience with an applicable four-year college degree.
b) Associate of (ISC)2 Credential For those who do not meet the professional experience requirements, you can still become an Associate of (ISC)2 by completing and submitting the examination form and successfully passing the CSSLP examination.