Who should attend
- Software Developers
- Development Managers
- Technical Architects
- Business Analysts
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Information Security Professionals & Managers
- Anyone who wishes to attain a holistic understanding of how information security considerations could be built into the software development lifecycle to better protect the enterprise information assets
- Anyone who wishes to sit for the CSSLP® exam
About the course
In light of heightened information security concerns, organisations are looking at security as part of software development and the software lifecycle. The official 5-day (ISC)2 CSSLP® CBK Training Seminar is the exclusive review course endorsed by (ISC)2 to learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle, which is critical to a Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®).
You will learn about the tools, processes and on how security should be built into each phase of the software lifecycle. The course details security measures that must be put in place during the requirements, design, implementation, testing and acceptance phases as well as during deployment, operations, maintenance and ultimately disposal.
This will ensure you are properly prepared to take on the constant evolving vulnerabilities exposed in software development.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle
What Will Be Covered
- Secure Software Concepts
- Secure Software Requirements
- Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Secure Software Implementation
- Secure Software Testing
- Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Secure Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance
- Secure Software Supply Chain
Yuen Kwan teaches courses in the areas of object-oriented technology and application development methodology. Prior to joining ISS, he was involved in application development projects in the government and transportation industries. He also led various large scale developments in business critica...
Angela teaches and provides consulting services in the areas of information security, IT risk management and project management. She is a lead instructor for (ISC)2 CISSP CBK Review Seminar and the course manager for information security courses and selected project management courses at ISS. An...
Pishu Mahtani has more than 15 years of information security and assurance experience gained from working in diverse set of industries; from Banking and Financial Services, Government and Defence, and Technology Consulting. He currently has a concentrated focus in the area of software and embed...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.