NICF- (ISC)² CISSP cbk Training Seminar
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
For individuals in the field of information security, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) credential will render the recognition of their expertise and skills. The globally recognised standard is ideal for experienced information security professionals, including those in mid and senior level managerial positions.
Positions in many large corporations and government agencies worldwide now require certification, and accredited practitioners have a higher earning potential together with greater career prospects. As a member of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. or (ISC)2, you will be part of an elite network of certified information security professionals.
The official (ISC)2 CISSP® CBK® training seminar, the exclusive review course endorsed by (ISC)2, is the most comprehensive and complete review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices. It covers the 8 CISSP® CBK® domains and serves as a good learning tool for mastering concepts and topics related to all aspects of information systems security.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Master concepts and topics related to all aspects of information systems security in the 8 CISSP® CBK® domains
What Will Be Covered
- Security & risk management
- Asset security
- Security engineering
- Communication & network security
- Identity & access management
- Security assessment & testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
Lectures and demos
Who should attend
- IT or Systems Security Managers
- Project Managers
- Systems or Network Engineers
- Systems Analyst or Auditor
- Systems or Network Consultant
- Senior Systems or Database Administrators or Programmers
- Anyone who wishes to refresh and broaden their knowledge in all 8 CISSP® CBK® domains to study for the CISSP® exam
a) CISSP Credential Minimum full-time work experience requirement will be 4 years plus a graduate degree or 5 years experience without a graduate degree. Experience must be in at least 2 of the 8 domains covered by the CISSP® CBK®
b) Associate of (ISC)2 Credential For those who do not meet the professional experience requirements, you can still become an Associate of (ISC)2 by completing and submitting the examination form and successfully passing the CISSP examination