NICF- Customer Analytics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
This course will equip participants with capability to segment, profile and better understand customers. These abilities are crucial in order to offer appropriate product to targeted customer through the most relevant channel.
You will learn how to identify profitable customers so that business can strategically acquire them and offer appropriate services and product. Business can increase the return on investment by applying targeted database marketing to acquire and keep customers instead of mass marketing.
This is a hands-on course that teaches you how to use different analytical techniques to solve different business objectives. Three practical workshops will demonstrate how to segment and profile your customers using SPSS Modeler.
This course is part of the Analytics & Intelligent Systems Series offered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand customer segmentation so that different marketing tactics can be applied to different customer segments. For example, the most profitable customer segment might receive bigger discounts than other customer segments
- Understand customer profiling so that customer segments are better understood not only descriptively, but, behaviourally (e.g. how much they spend per month, how long have they been buying from the business)
- Apply SPSS Modeler analytical techniques, such as customer lifetime value, latency and RFM scoring, to solve business problems
- Appreciate the Business Customer Game and learn when to market to each customer segment with the right product/service and through the right channel
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to customer analytics
- Customer marketing basics
- Applications of customer analytics
- The Business Customer Game
- Customer segmentation using latency
- Customer profiling using RFM modelling
- Customer value assessment using customer lifetime values
- Profitable customer segments
- Overall business health of the company
Lectures and workshops
Who should attend
- Marketing Managers, Senior Marketing Analysts and Marketing Analysts
- Business Development Managers, Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts
- Data Managers, Senior Data Analysts, Data Analysts, Senior Information Analysts, and Information Analysts
- IT Managers