Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Marketing Managers, Senior Marketing Analysts and Marketing Analysts
- Business Development Managers, Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts
- Data Managers, Senior Data Analysts, Data Analysts, Senior Information Analysts, and Information Analysts
- IT Managers
About the course
This course will equip participants with capability to segment, profile and better understand customers. These abilities are crucial in order to offer appropriate product to targeted customer through the most relevant channel.
You will learn how to identify profitable customers so that business can strategically acquire them and offer appropriate services and product. Business can increase the return on investment by applying targeted database marketing to acquire and keep customers instead of mass marketing.
This is a hands-on course that teaches you how to use different analytical techniques to solve different business objectives. Three practical workshops will demonstrate how to segment and profile your customers using SPSS Modeler.
This course is part of the Analytics & Intelligent Systems Series offered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand customer segmentation so that different marketing tactics can be applied to different customer segments. For example, the most profitable customer segment might receive bigger discounts than other customer segments
- Understand customer profiling so that customer segments are better understood not only descriptively, but, behaviourally (e.g. how much they spend per month, how long have they been buying from the business)
- Apply SPSS Modeler analytical techniques, such as customer lifetime value, latency and RFM scoring, to solve business problems
- Appreciate the Business Customer Game and learn when to market to each customer segment with the right product/service and through the right channel
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to customer analytics
- Customer marketing basics
- Applications of customer analytics
- The Business Customer Game
- Customer segmentation using latency
- Customer profiling using RFM modelling
- Customer value assessment using customer lifetime values
- Profitable customer segments
- Overall business health of the company
Lectures and workshops
Rita as a seasoned analytics professional has 25+ years of experience in Financial Services, Insurance and Market Research specializing in Scoring (operational & regulatory), Risk Management, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Strategy Development, Analytics Infrastructure, Analytics team managem...
Nirmal is an Analytics professional with 18 years of experience in building practices from ground up in Asia. He has Co-founded and successfully exited from two Analytics companies. The first was Fractal Analytics, India’s leading third party analytics provider and the second: Mobius Innovations,...
David Hufton graduated from Kings College, Cambridge in 1975, and went on to complete an MSc in Statistics at Imperial College, London. Since then he has worked for a wide spectrum of companies during his forty years in Industry, including Aerospace companies, IT companies Government Departments ...
16 years of experience in marketing insights and analytics across Asia, with special focus on consumer, retailing, brand research and policy development and evaluation. Expertise to integrate data from multiple sources. Extensively worked on segmentation, brand positioning, pricing decision, ROI,...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available