Who should attend
IT professionals (such as project managers, team leaders, architects and software analysts/designers/developers), in managerial or technical roles who are getting ready to embark on agile software development using Scrum technique
About the course
Scrum employs an iterative, incremental framework for project management. It offers flexible product development approaches to promote commitment among the team members. A flexible, holistic product development strategy is adopted so that a development team works as a cohesive unit to reach a common goal.
The Certified ScrumMaster course educates you on this premier management technique used in agile projects. It is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer and consists of lectures, exercises, simulations, open discussions and Q & A sessions.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, fundamentals and best practices of using Scrum to build software
- Learn essential techniques in managing agile development using Scrum
- Prepare for the certification of ScrumMaster assessment conducted by Scrum Alliance
What Will Be Covered
- Scrum fundamentals
- Scrum roles
- Scrum framework
- Requirements definition and management
- Project planning and estimation
- Project tracking
- Leading change
- Scrum and the organisation
- Distributed / multi-location Scrum
- Managing Scrum
- Scrum and development practices / tools
Paul Caleb 'Pete' Deemer is a well-known figure in the Agile community globally, and has spent the last 20+ years leading teams building products and services at companies in Silicon Valley and Asia. Pete is the co-author of The Scrum Primer, one of the most widely read introductions to Scrum, an...
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.