NICF- Certified ScrumMaster
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
Scrum employs an iterative, incremental framework for project management. It offers flexible product development approaches to promote commitment among the team members. A flexible, holistic product development strategy is adopted so that a development team works as a cohesive unit to reach a common goal.
The Certified ScrumMaster course educates you on this premier management technique used in agile projects. It is taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer and consists of lectures, exercises, simulations, open discussions and Q & A sessions.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, fundamentals and best practices of using Scrum to build software
- Learn essential techniques in managing agile development using Scrum
- Prepare for the certification of ScrumMaster assessment conducted by Scrum Alliance
What Will Be Covered
- Scrum fundamentals
- Scrum roles
- Scrum framework
- Requirements definition and management
- Project planning and estimation
- Project tracking
- Leading change
- Scrum and the organisation
- Distributed / multi-location Scrum
- Managing Scrum
- Scrum and development practices / tools
Lectures and workshops
Who should attend
IT professionals (such as project managers, team leaders, architects and software analysts/designers/developers), in managerial or technical roles who are getting ready to embark on agile software development using Scrum technique