NICF- Business Analysis for Agile Practitioners
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with NUS Institute of Systems Science.Full disclaimer.
Today, more organisations are adopting Agile development and the trend is expected to continue. Agile development streamlines process overhead and improves predictability through better risk management.
Some popular Agile flavours today include Scrum and XP. Although these flavours describe in details the steps in Agile development, they do not elaborate on how to manage the requirements. This Business Analysis for Agile Practitioners course has been designed to introduce participants to the entire Agile development process, with a focus on requirements.
Through this course, participants will also be equipped with knowledge and skills to effectively perform business analysis in Agile projects. Participants will learn how to write and validate user stories. They will also be engaged in hands-on sessions to help facilitate and enhance the learning process.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Agile framework
- Create product vision
- Perform user role modelling
- Create user stories
- Perform release and iteration planning
- Perform backlog grooming
- Create rapid prototype
- Define clear acceptance criteria
What Will Be Covered
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Process
- Visioning and User Role Modeling
- Product Backlog
- Release and Iteration Planning
- Backlog Refinement
- Acceptance Criteria
- Business Analyst role in an agile team
- Agile Contract
Lecture, workshop and quiz
Who should attend
- Are new to Agile
- Have either some business analysis or software development experience
- Are working in software development projects