About the course
Practical Pointers for Making Career-Driving Connections
How to build meaningful, lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
Would you rather get a root canal than schmooze with strangers? Does "working a room" make you want to retreat to yours? Is small talk a big problem?
If so, this is the program for you!
Together, we will smash to pieces those dusty, outdated networking rules, replacing them with customized techniques enabling you to build meaningful, mutually beneficial connections.
This innovative, dynamic course teaches you how to identify and leverage your strengths. Topics to be covered will include networking for introverts and extroverts, breaking through stereotypes, managing business events, and learning sparkling new rules that actually work.
Before you attend the webinar, we encourage you to take the assessment on page 14 of Devora Zack’s book, Networking for People Who Hate Networking, to better understand how your style can be applied to your success in connecting with others.
What you will cover
- Authentic, practical techniques that redefine successful networking
- Discover the real differences between introverts and extroverts
- Learn to work with, rather than fight against, your natural disposition
- Discover customized techniques to build rapport with diverse styles
- Gain "quick tips" to survive and even thrive at networking events
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.