Who should attend
If you need negotiation skills in your work, then yes.
About the course
Enhance your ability to negotiate outcomes in a world of competing priorities and limited resources.
- Identify your needs and interests.
- Put your position persuasively and confidently.
- Use negotiating skills for a win/win outcome.
- Choose the right skills for the right time.
- Deal with difficult situations with confidence.
- Achieve better results in your workplace.
What is covered in the course?
- Identifying your needs and interests.
- Understanding behaviour and communication styles.
- Building a persuasive case for your preferred outcome.
- Using collaborative skills to improve relationships and resolve disputes.
- Using the PIE skills of negotiating: Persuasion, Inquiry and Exchange.
- Using negotiating skills in a wide range of situations.
How will I benefit?
You will learn how to be more effective in communicating, influencing and negotiating in the workplace.
Through practical exercises, you will understand your own style of persuasion and negotiation, and learn how to improve its effectiveness in a world of competing priorities and limited resources.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will help deliver better results in negotations, streamline time required to achieve your preferred outcomes and make the most of the opportunities you have to drive your business forward.
Gary is a corporate trainer, facilitator and coach, who specialises in helping business people to improve their performance by showing them how to communicate more effectively in critical situations: leadership, workplace culture, teams, sales, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer servic...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.