Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Secure Maximum Value for Your Organization through a Mastery of Negotiation Techniques
Negotiation Mastery equips you with the skills to close deals that might otherwise be deadlocked, maximize value in the agreements you reach, and resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts.
What You'll Learn
- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty
- Learn to craft agile strategy and be quick on your feet in changing circumstances
- Resolve small differences before they escalate
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself
- Reflect on personal behaviors and refine your approach to be more effective
Who should attend
- Negotiation Professionals
- Hone your negotiation skills and develop strategies and techniques to achieve success at the bargaining table.
- Value-Driven Individuals
- Develop the negotiation skills needed to maximize value in your everyday life, from negotiating a raise to buying a car.
- Early and Mid-Career Professionals
- Gain the necessary skills and confidence to grow your career and successfully negotiate at work, on the job hunt, or in day-to-day conversations.